jen + scott {engagements}

We had soooo much fun on this shoot! These guys picked out THE coolest places that were all seriously minutes from their place in Baltimore. They totally did their homework, and we loved their style. Abandoned buildings with broken glass, bright colored doors with peeling paint, sweet old buses left by the side of the railroad tracks, and the Baltimore skyline…they had all their bases covered. And we were eating it up!! Thanks for making this such a blast Scott and Jen, we loved it, and we’re totally stoked for your wedding next month. You two know how to rock it!

scott and jen - April 15, 2010 - 5:15 pm

Melissa and Jon,

Thank you so much for photographing us. You did a fantastic job and we absolutely love the photos!

We’ve already called family members to tell them the shoot has posted.

We look forward to having you photograph our wedding next month.

Talk to you soon,

Jen and Scott

kalli - April 15, 2010 - 9:47 pm

oooo these are amazing!!! I love the texture in the windows on the ones second from top, and the ones with the city lights in the back, gorgeous! What a good lookin couple!

Andrea - April 17, 2010 - 7:53 am

I LOOOOVE THESE!!! You are so right that those locations are AWESOME! Love all the colors and fun in the photos!

Kent and Darcie - April 21, 2010 - 8:11 am

Love the pictures! The sights are really beautiful! It really looks like you all had fun!
Congratulations! Much love from all of us!

sam - April 27, 2010 - 7:12 pm

these are so great you guys! awesome photos jon and melissa, and congratulations scott and jen!

Heidi T. - May 20, 2010 - 7:20 am

Oh my gosh — I LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE CAPTURED OF JEN AND SCOTT! They’re simply fun and beautiful … so charming. The two of you are so very talented. Thank you for capturing their spirits like this! What wonderful memories they will have. I’m sure you had some fun taking them, too.

I’ll recommend you guys to anyone I know getting married!
-Heidi

Your email is never published or shared.

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.